Math CentralQuandaries & Queries


Question from ken, a parent:

how do I express 1760 as a percentage of 5000

Hi Ken,

First express 1760 as a fraction of 5000, convert it to a decimal fraction and then multiply by 100 to convert the decimal fraction to a percentage.

Write back if this isn't clear,


About Math Central


Math Central is supported by the University of Regina and The Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences.
Quandaries & Queries page Home page University of Regina PIMS