Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:43:53 -0600 (CST)
Subject: rhomboid

Name: Monica

Who is asking: Teacher
Level: All

I need to see a net of a rhomboid. Where can I find one on the net? Is it like a square paramid with the top chopped off? Help! This has me stumped. Thanks for your quick response.
Monica Armour

Hi Monica

The word rhomboid would seem to imply a 3D figure (like ellipsoid does) but it is not. A rhomboid is a parallelogram that is not a rhombus. Once again we see that the world of math, since it was invented by humans, is not completely consistent.


Go to Math Central

To return to the previous page use your browser's back button.