Do you have a question about scheduling golf games? If so we have some suggestions.
- Search our archives. Go to the Quandaries and Queries main page and use the Quick Search to search for the term golf n where n is the number of golfers. See if any of the pages returned satisfy your requirements.
- Look at the Social Golfer Problem page maintained by Wolfram Research. This page requires a plug-in.
- A second Social Golfer Problem page is maintained by Meinolf Sellmann at Brown University and may answer your question.
- A third Social Golfer Problem page maintained by the Mathematical Association of America may help you.
- If you still don't have the schedule you need then send us your question using the form on the Quandaries and Queries main page.