||Materials: event cards, overhead spinner, spinner mat (1-4), regular six-sided die, 4 beans, paper cup,
coin, paper bag (containing 5 blue, 3 red and 2 yellow tiles), deck of cards (A to 10 in one suit only).
- To start the game, each player draws 4 event cards. Lay them in order face up.
- On your turn take the appropriate equipment for the first card, and spin (or roll or draw from the bag).
- If successful, turn that card over and pass play to your opponent. If unsuccessful, pass play to your opponent.
- First person to turn over all 4 cards is the winner.
- If the event that turns up is not useful to you, but useful to your opponent, your opponent may flip that card!
- Allow players to flip any of their four cards on a turn, i.e., that cards do not need to be flipped in order.