||Materials: event cards, overhead spinner, spinner mat (1-4), regular six-sided die, 4 beans, paper cup,
coin, paper bag (containing 5 blue, 3 red and 2 yellow tiles), deck of cards (A to 10 in one suit only).
- To start the game, the first player takes the top two cards in the shuffled deck of event cards. This player keeps one of the cards for him/herself and passes the other to his/her opponent.
- The first player now takes the appropriate equipment (e.g., if the card calls for rolling a six, the player would use the die, etc.) and rolls, spins or draws to try to achieve that which is on his/her card.
- If successful, the player gets to keep the card and play passes to the opponent.
- If unsuccessful, the opponent uses the appropriate equipment and tries to achieve what is on his/her card.
- The first player to be successful keeps his/her card, while the other player gets to draw a new card, passing one to his/her opponent.
- Play continues in like manner until one player has captured five cards.