||Materials: Materials: event cards, overhead spinner, blank spinner mat, pencil, 6-sided die, playing cards,
4 beans & a cup, paper bag, color tiles.
- Draw 2 event cards
- if one of the cards is a spinner card, create or use a spinner mat with four equal sections, numbered
one through four).
- if one of the cards uses the color tiles, place 5 blue, 3 red and 2 yellow tiles in a paper bag.
- Study the cards carefully, and make a decision: which of the events is more likely?
- Record your prediction.
- Construct an experiment to test your prediction.
- Write a sentence about what you discovered. Repeat, but using a different pair of event cards.